Sunday 17 March 2013

Sale-A-Bration Wreath

This is a wreath that I made out of the DSP paper available only during Sale-A-Bration.  I brought the actual foam wreath from King Kong's, then wrapped it in Linen that I got from Big W.  Then I cut out what felt like a million flowers put them together with glue dots and attached a Sycamore Street button to each flower with a hot glue gun.  I then attached the flowers to the wreath with repositional adhesive and then when I had it arranged it how I wanted it I stuck all the flowers on with the hot glue gun.  I then cut out butterflies and attached to the top of the wreath and then adhered a bow in the middle and used the same ribbon to hang the wreath.  It took a long time but in the end it was worth it and I will attempt another one for Christmas with Christmas DSP when I have recovered from making this one.  Hope you enjoy it.

I used the follwing in this wreath:
Syacamore Street DSP 127540
Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack 130812
both of these only available in Sale-A-Bration
Island Indigo Cardstock 124390
Pool Party Cardstock 124391
Summer Starfruit Cardstock 127542
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 119981
Elegant Butterfly Punch 127526
Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die 114507
Blossom Party Originals Die 115971
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die 121812
Glue Dots 103683

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment