Saturday 13 April 2013

Hi all, this is my latest card which I made for my nephew for his birthday(Natalie do not show Trent).  He really loves Angry Birds and I saw a card made by stampwithtami which I liked so I used her idea and changed it up a bit.  I hope that Trent likes his card.

I used these products in this card:
Blossom Party Original Die(for the feathers on top)
Owl Builder Punch(for the eyes)
Blossom Petals Builder(for the nose)
1 3/4 Circle Punch(for body)
Word Window Punch(for the slingshot)
Real Red Card Stock
Bashful Blue Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Certainly Celery Card Stock
Midnight Muse Card Stock
Midnight Muse Ink Pad
Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set
Bitty Banners Framelit Dies
Baja Breeze 3 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon
Embossing Folder Cloudy Day
Stampin' Dimensionals


Hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it


Teena



2 comments: