Monday 29 April 2013

Mother's Day Card 1



Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long since I made an entry in my blog, but I have been busy creating Mother's Day Cards and a few other secret things which I will reveal in a few months.  I am getting so excited that the new Catalogue is coming out in a few months, but until then it's full steam ahead with the current ones's which I love sooooo much that I don't want them to go so I will be making the most of them while they are still here, and hopefully some of my favourite things from the Seasonal
Catalogue will be continued over into the new one.  Hope you all have a great Mother's Day.
These are the products that I used creating this card:
Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set
Delightful Dozen Stamp Set
Night of Navy Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Night of Navy Ink Pad
Bashful Blue Ink Pad
Old Olive Ink Pad
Certainly Celery Ink Pad
Decorative Label Punch
Paper Doilies

Mother's Day Card 2



For this one I used:
Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set
Teeny Tiny Sentiments
International Bazaar DSP
Riding Hood Red Cardstock
Pacific Point Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Pacific Point Ink Pad
Riding Hood Red Ink Pad
Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Designer Builder Brads
Word Window Punch
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies



Cheers
Teena







No comments:

Post a Comment