Sunday 30 June 2013

Rak Card

Every month the Crazy Crafter's group make a card and send it to a random member in our group or to someone we feel needs a little cheer up.  Here is this month's Rak that I made to send out (haven't picked the lucky recipient yet though).  The paper is from the new Catalogue which we can order from as of the 2nd July.  It is from the Quatrefancy Specialty DSP pack, this DSP pack also has a Whisper White Quatrefoil design printed on a Window Sheet and it is gorgeous.  The Flower stamp I have had for a while and thought that I had better get around to using as it retires on the 2nd July.  I used a paper doily and the Oval Framelits with the Oh, Hello stamp set which is a lovely stamp set that I also haven't gotten around to using much (I am very slack).

This is the inside of the card which is from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set.
Sorry I have been very neglectful of my blog lately as I have been busy making Birthday Cards and New Baby Cards which I can't show yet because they all for August Birthday's and Birth's, so I will have a huge amount of posts to do then (if I don't forget).



Have a great week everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment