Friday 5 July 2013

Washi Overload

Well I have officially jumped aboard the Washi train.  When Washi Tape first became popular I just didn't see the attraction, but now I am using it on everything including pegs and buttons and of course cards.  Here is a card that I created with a LOT of Washi.  I used Washi Tape everywhere on it because it is just soooo easy to use.







I love the new Gingham Garden DSP and the matching Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape.  I covered Whisper White Card Stock with Washi Tape and then used the Floral Frames Collection Framelits to create the flower then put a Summer Starfruit fabric covered brad from the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit in the Seasonal Catalogue through the middle, then punched little Washi flowers with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  The sentiment is also from the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  I just love the little leaf at the end of  just.  The card is made with Island Indigo Card Stock which is one of the new colour refresh colours.


Hope you have a great weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment