Wednesday 5 February 2014

Undefined Stamp Olaf

Hi all I am totally into the new Undefined stamps from Stampin' Up!.  They are so easy to create I am addicted.  I have just brought another 3 refill kits to make some more stamps.
The latest movie from Disney Frozen is my daughter's favourite movie at the moment and I just love Olaf so I thought I would try and re-create him in a stamp.
 You can make your stamps into wood mount or clear mount depending on what you like to use.  Olaf was too big to fit onto the wood block  so I made him into a clear mount stamp.

 Included in the Stamp Carving Kit:
* 2 carving tools
* 3" x 4" rubber
* 3" x 4" foam
* 4 wood blocks (various sizes)
* 1 Island Indigo Stampin’ Write Marker
* 3 postcards
* Instruction sheet
* Stamp image templates


Undefined Refill Kit. Included in the Refill Kit: 3" x 4" rubber; 3" x 4" foam; 4 wood blocks (various sizes); Instruction sheet.

The rubber is super easy to carve and it is very satisfying watching your creation come to life as you carve.  I have had so much fun carving my stamps I can't wait to make more of them.  I think my next one will be Sven the Reindeer.

Hope you will have as much fun as I have carving my stamps.

Cheers Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment