Sunday 15 June 2014

Crazy Crafter's June Blog Hop Project Life

Hi all and welcome to the Crazy Crafter's June Blog Hop.  If you are following our Blog Hop you would have just come from the fabulous Alex Trofimov.  This month we are highlighting the new Stampin' Up! Project Life products and they are awesome!  Our new Annual Catalogue comes out next month but we are able to order a select range of Project Life before the Catalogue is out.  Yay!
I haven't done scrapbooking for ages so I didn't have any photos printed out they are all on my hard drive, so I sorted through and the only ones I could find were of my Hippesastrum's which I love(and about the only things I can't kill with my black thumb).

 
I love the colours in the Everyday Adventure Card Collection and Everyday Adventure Accessory Packs and found them really easy to use it's great when all you have to do is slide them into the pockets without having to cut them.  I used a few of the retiring products in this layout, so sad some of my favourites are retiring but the new products are even better thank goodness.


 

 Tamie Holt very kindly gave me some of her set to make this layout as I wasn't putting an order in, so big thanks to Tamie for coming to my rescue.  I have really enjoyed doing this project and will have to actually start getting my photos printed from now on.






Your next stop on this Blog Hop is the awesomely talented  Angela Lorenz

5 comments:

  1. Bright and Beautiful, just like you Teena :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow! How cool to 'scrapbook' a gorgeous hobby, it hadn't occured to me! Awesome work Teena XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You colour matched really well with the flowers! Totally impressed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to showcase those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete