Saturday 14 May 2016

Swirly Bird Stamp Set

Next month is when the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is available to order from.  This year there are sooooo many new goodies to get I am having trouble deciding which ones to get first.  Lucky Stampin' Up! demo's got to order some of the goodies during the May pre-order.  My favourite set has to be the Swirly Bird stamp set and the matching dies Swirly Scribbles.


I decided to use the set to make some Swirly Flowers using one of the new In-colour's Sweet Sugarplum.  It is a gorgeous colour and matches very well with Perfect plum and Elegant Eggplant, and I used the new In-colour Emerald Envy with Cucumber Crush for the leaves.  All of the new colours are so beautiful this year, I am really enjoying using them.

Well I hope you enjoy this 'sneak peak' from the new catty.  Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment