Thursday 4 April 2013



Last week my Maltese Sherlock went on a trip to the Vet to be fixed up.  Well I picked the wrong time for him to get it done because it was Easter all the Vet's were closed for the long weekend and to go to the Pet ER was going to cost hundreds and Sherlock had had an allergic reaction and was crying from the pain and really needed to see someone.  I prayed for a solution and my husband suggested phoning the other Vet's in the area and see if any were open and I managed to get hold of one who had just popped in to feed the fish in the surgery.  He saw Sherlock and he needed an injection and medication to take home and the lovely man only charged us $40 for the medication and he then phoned on Tuesday to ask how Sherlock was going.  He is such a nice man that I decided to do a thank you card to let him know that we appreciated his help.  I had just brought this stamp set to do some kids cards so I thought it was appropriate to use on a thank you card for a Vet. First time I have made a thank you card (I must be a rude person) so I hope he likes it.

Here is the recipe for this card:

Whisper White Card Stock
Pool Party Card Stock
Storybook Friends Stamp Set
Oh, Hello Stamp Set
Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set
Crumb Cake Ink Pad
Midnight Muse Ink Pad
Island Indigo Baker's Twine


I just love this little dog stamp and was glad for a chance to use it.  Looks just like Sherlock bounding around the backyard when he was little and the grass was a bit too long.  He used to look like a rabbit, so funny.  Anyway I hope you like this card,

Cheers

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment