Tuesday 2 April 2013

Swallowtail Picture Frame

I wanted to do something different for my mother for her birthday and I had seen Carolina Evans from our lovely team making picture frame art so I thought that I would give it a try.  This is just a $10 picture frame from Big W, and I cut the card stock to fit in the frame and embossed the butterfly and cut around it, then popped a Designer Builder Brad in the centre.  I sponged ink onto the embossed butterfly and then rubbed a baby wipe over the top to give it a subtle look.  Mum loved it, it's a nice change from a photo which she has plenty of because my sister and I are always taking photo's of our children and giving them to her.

The recipe for this Picture Art is:
Bashful Blue Card Stock
Primrose Petals Card Stock
Glossy White Card Stock
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Raspberry Ripple Ink Pad
Midnight Muse Ink Pad
Tempting Turquoise Ink Pad
White Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Designer Builder Brads
Swallowtail Stamp
Itty Bitties Stamp
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set

Hope you like this Picture Art

Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment