Wednesday 14 August 2013

Get well card

One of our gorgeous Stampin' Up! girls is in Hospital after having an operation, so we all decided to send her a get well card to cheer her up.  This card I found on Pinterest and it was done by......... wait for it..... a MAN.  Yes that's right a man.  And he is really really good (apart from calling this butterfly a moth) you can check him out at www.stampwithbrian.com.  I made mine a little different but stayed with the same beautiful simplicity he created.  I didn't put get well on the outside, I thought that SMILE was a much more cheerful word for a get well card.  This is my all time favourite stamp set and you can get so many different looks with this stamp, it's just gorgeous.
This stamp was created by using the Swallowtail Stamp Set, Happy Day Stamp Set, Epic Day This and That DSP, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Calypso Coral Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers, and Staz On Ink Pad.
I really hope that Claire enjoys all her get well cards she will be receiving,



Cheers Teena



No comments:

Post a Comment