Saturday 30 November 2013

Daydream Medallions Christmas Decoration

Hi all just a quick post on how to do a really quick Christmas Decoration using the Daydream Medallions Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!.

I have seen several different ones on Pinterest so I decided to make one of my own and I was surprised at how easy they are to make.  The back of this one is the same as the front so it looks pretty from both sides when it is hanging on the tree.  All I used was Very Vanilla Cardstock and Gold Embossing Powder.  You need  2 of each Medallion and 3 of the smallest one starting from largest stamp but the second largest Floral Frames Framelit.  Once you have die cut them all (you will need to hand cut the smallest one as there is no corresponding die) I adhered them all together using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I added a Subtle Glimmer Brad in the centre of the smallest ones, glued some Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon in the centre before I glued the back and front together and tied a bow and added the smallest Medallion to the centre of that.


And now you are all finished.  Hope you enjoy making your own.


Cheers Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment