Saturday 16 November 2013

Rev up the fun!





It is my nephew's birthday this month so I had to create a male card which I totally hate doing.  Only because I am no good at doing it I feel out of my comfort zone and am always tempted to add something pretty to it which for a teenage boy  would not go down very well.  Ha ha.  I brought this stamp set specifically do this card and I really like it!  Not often I like the male sets but this one I do and I can also use it for my son and daughter(she is a total tomboy) so it will get a lot of use I am sure.

The base is Whisper White cardstock which I used our Gorgeous Grunge stamp set on, then stamped the image in Smokey Slate ink.  I stamped the set in Real Red and cut it out and adhered it with snail tape, then stuck 2 Real Red Candy Dots in the centre of the wheel.  I stamped the bike to make it look like it was doing a wheely then cut it out with the Circle Framelits then cut the next larger Framelit out in Real Red and ran it through the Chevron embossing folder in the Big Shot.  The arrows are from the Label Card Thinlet Dies which I think are very cute will definitely be using that one a lot. 

I hope Zac enjoys his birthday and his card.


Cheers Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment