Tuesday 28 January 2014

Simply Created Wreath

Today the new Occasions Catalogue is released in Australia and it is the best one yet!!  I just love all the gold and silver in the catalogue and there are some lovely watercolour DSP and some gorgeous stamps perfect for watercolouring.  So far I think I want one of every thing in the catalogue and some two of going to have to get to saving my pennies lol.

This is called the Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit on page 21 of the Occasions Catalogue.  It comes with a 33cm chipboard wreath, die-cut designer printed paper for creating 15 flowers, 6.4m of Burlap Ribbon, 61cm of Natural Linen Thread, 4 Designer Buttons and 2 Brads all for just $29.95.  All the flowers except for 2 Rosettes on the left side are the flowers that come in the kit.  The one on the bow and the right side I made to match them using the new Watercolour Wonder Designer Series Paper and I added the Burlap and the Organza bows as well. 



 These are the ones I made myself to match the flowers they give you in the kit.

 

And these are the ones from the kit except for the 2 small Rosette Flowers which are made from the new Spiral Flower Original Die $29.95 on page 32 of the Occasions Catalogue and I have been busy making heaps of these they are so fun to do.
For every $90 you spend from the new Occasions and the Annual Catalogue you get to choose a free product from the sale-a-bration brochure.  This runs from 28th January - 31st March.  This is the perfect time to buy so you can earn a free product and the products are awesome. You can find the sale-a-bration brochure here and the link for the Occasions Catalogue here

Hope you enjoy my wreath

Cheers Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment