Monday 24 February 2014

Gold and Vellum Topiary Cone

Hi all.  I have had a very busy weekend with my Spiral Flower Die and my Big Shot.  I lost count of how many flowers I die cut and rolled up but it was around 100.  I was rolling flowers in my sleep and I had great globs of glue from my hot glue gun everywhere.  But after 2 days of cutting, rolling and gluing I finally finshed my creation. 

I am happy with how it turned out but I don't think I will attempt one again there was just too many flowers, but it was a lot of fun watching it come together.  I used the Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum and Gold Foil Sheets from the Occasions Catalogue and then glued them all on a foam cone from my local craft shop.



The Spiral Flower Die is really easy to use thank goodness.  I rolled them all up using a quilling tool which I found much easier to use to roll 100 flowers.  This die is fantastic, you can make the flowers larger or smaller depending on how tight you roll them.

Products used
Gold Foil Designer Vellum Sheets
Gold
Foil Sheets
5/8" Organza Ribbon

Hope you enjoy your week

Cheers Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment