Monday 10 February 2014

Tag Topper Card

Wow this is a big month for I never do this many posts but I finally got my mojo back after Christmas which is always hard for me, so while I have it I may as well use it I say.  I have seen a few of these cards on pinterest and wanted to learn how to make them so I watched Tanya Bell's video on how to do it. Here is the link to her post on how to do these cards.

For my card however I needed to make it bigger so had to work the measurements out for myself which is always hard for I don't use measurements lol I make my card front first and then just go by sight to make the base so this was a challenge for me.  It took a few goes but in the end I was very happy with how it turned out.

I started out trying to make a baby card but decided the colours were not quite right so made it a birthday one instead.  I really love the sale-a-bration products this year so wanted to showcase some of the products that you can get for free.  With every $90 you spend between now and the 31/3 you can get one of these great products for free.  To view the catalogue of free products click here .   I really love all of these products and am having a LOT of fun using them all.

For this card I used:
Crisp Cantaloupe card stock 131303
Pistachio Pudding card stock 131299
Whisper White card stock 106549
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad 131175
Simply Fabulous Simply Sent card kit 126925
Artisan Label Punch 130920
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch 133324
From the sale-a-bration Catalogue:
Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper 133521(free with $90 purchase)
Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack 133522(free with $90 purchase)


Hope everyone has a fabulous week

Cheers Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment