Thursday 5 September 2013

Winter Frost Christmas Decoration


Yes it is time for me to start making my Christmas decorations again.  Last year I made a lot of these in the colours that were in last Christmas were very traditional Christmas colours which I love but this year the colours are really popping!  I just love these new colours and have been making a lot of cards with them this year. I love the Ornament Keepstakes stamp set and the matching Holiday Ornaments framelit dies which make it so easy to make these gorgeous decorations.  I stamped 20 of the big ornaments in versamark and then embossed them with silver embossing powder and cut them out on the Big Shot.  Then I cut out 20 smaller ornaments in the Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper in the special foil paper then I put them all together using my trusty glue gun adding some ribbon and a Rosette for the middle of the ornament and popped a Frosted Finishes Embellishment in the middle of the Rosette and the bow.  I also made the back as pretty as the front so that when it spins around it looks just as nice on the other side.




Here are a few that I made for last year which will be going on my wrought iron tree again this year along with the new ones I am making.  

 




Hope that you enjoy these and will be inspired to make some of your own


Cheers Teena











2 comments:

  1. Teena, do you have a pdf or tutorial on how you made this ornament....
    Thank you
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a tutorial to watch for you Maria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjILOVnGtho

      Delete